Make more money with a lot less stress
Are you looking to take your business to the next level?
If you are either:
- An established firm looking to reinvent, reenergize and regenerate your business OR
- An early stage firm looking to get to the next level much quicker and easier than on your own
We can help you accomplish these goals with a proven approach that’s customized to your individual needs.
Here are two common problems you face:
1. You’re so busy working in your business that you rarely take enough time to work on your business.
2. Nobody has all the answers or is good at everything. The most successful leaders don’t try to succeed on their own. They value and utilize outside help and perspectives to provide a critical edge.
PeopleMax provides the expertise and outside perspective you need to get the competitive edge you want.
PeopleMax Helps Owners of Recruiting Firms
Identify and Correct Business Development Issues
You want an ongoing inflow of quality prospects who value your firm and what you do for them. You don’t want to be treated like a commodity. You don’t want to lose time, money, and confidence due to ineffective business development practices.
Optimize Your Sales Processes
The most successful recruiting firms have the best sales processes. A quality sales process will help you get:
- More of the high-quality clients you want instead of the subpar ones.
- Business that’s focused on exclusives and retainers rather than being pushed into the commodity bucket.
Target and Maximize in the Most Appropriate Niche/s
Some types of people, occupations, or industries will resonate with you and your message. Some won’t. If you grind away with those who don’t resonate with you, you’ll diminish your value, revenue, and confidence. PeopleMax will help you:
- Increase your confidence and job satisfaction by working with people who value and appreciate you
- Increase your fill-ratios and fees due to greater ease in selling exclusives and retainers
- Gain a competitive edge to make everything you want to do more profitable and easier
Pinpoint marketing issues that are keeping you from attracting your ideal clients. Receive referrals to appropriate marketing experts who specialize in the recruiting industry.
PeopleMax Will Help You Solve
Candidate Recruiting Issues
- Implement optimal ways to source candidates, so you don’t get stuck in outdated strategies, tactics, and technologies.
- Utilize highly effective candidate management practices. You want to close the greatest percentage of offers and reduce counter-offer acceptance. You also want your candidates to give you great referrals and introductions into new clients continuously.
Scaling effectively is difficult. Most firms have their hopes crushed by the realities of what scaling requires. PeopleMax will help you in the following areas:
- Processes: Customize and implement proven processes to execute every aspect of your business effectively and efficiently. These processes become the infrastructure that does the “heavy lifting” so that you can scale wisely.
- Technologies: Get an objective view of which technologies will help you implement the processes you need with the least amount of wasted time, money, and effort.
- People: Utilize proven processes to hire the right people rather than “hire and hope.” Onboard and train them without being overly burdened and distracted from your other responsibilities.
- Leadership & Management: Leadership and management are two very different things. Most owners struggle in one or both of these. Identify your specific challenges and get the support you need to grow and develop so that you can scale.
Other Common Issues
Other issues can take your attention and cost you time, money, and frustration. PeopleMax will help you in the following areas:
- Balancing strategic v.s. tactical issues. Get the professional guidance to help you balance what needs to be done today with what will create greater success in the future
- Limited view of your business. You have a 180-degree view (the inside view). I have a 180-degree view (the outside view) that’s enhanced by knowing what the most successful firms do and don’t do. Combine these two views so that you can see 360 degrees. This is a game-changer!
- The details that you must handle. Receive the guidance and tools you need to take care of things that can distract and frustrate you. This includes accounting/payroll, compensation plans, commissions, legal, insurances & administrative help.
- Lacking a qualified “sounding board.” The most successful company leaders know the importance of having an objective and confidential third party to discuss their biggest challenges. They don’t fly solo.
Managing Partner, PeopleMax, Bestselling Author of People Problems?
Brad Wolff is the founder of PeopleMax. He helps owners of small/mid-sized recruiting firms make more money with less stress. Brad worked in the recruiting industry for 25 years. The last 15 as the founder of 2 successful firms. He’s walked in your shoes and sat in your seat.
Brad’s learned from the mistakes of himself and others. His ongoing work with recruiting firm owners creates an expanding wellspring of knowledge and insight to help them grow faster and smarter.
Every day he gets to see what does and doesn’t work.
Brad’s proven approach takes a 360-degree view of your business to identify the specific issues holding it back from what you want it to be. By correcting your weaknesses and building on your strengths, he helps you turn your hopes, wishes, and dreams into your reality.
OWNERS OF SMALL/MID-SIZED RECRUITMENT FIRMS FACE AN EXTREMELY CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT THAT INCLUDES:
- Outside pressures to commoditize your work and lower your fill-ratios, fees and margins
- Client created challenges like filling their own jobs, using multiple competitors, unresponsiveness, closing jobs after you produce, etc.
- Changes in supply and demand for the people you place
- Internal employee challenges which include bad hires, high turnover and low productivity/ engagement
- Difficult questions on topics such as new areas of specialization, new offerings, additional locations, etc.
So why do most struggle while some rise to the top of the industry? The most successful owners/leaders turn their problems into “growth fuel” to improve. Instead of wishing things were easier, they choose to get better!
They choose to develop themselves and their people rather than just improving processes and technology. Since processes and technology don’t select, develop and operate themselves, their effectiveness is dependent upon people’s effectiveness.
1. Processes: This includes sales/marketing, recruiting/sourcing, client & candidate relations, competitive strategy, business decisions, finance & accounting, etc.
2. Technology: This includes selecting appropriate technology and increasing people’s proficiency in utilization
3. People: This includes hiring, onboarding, training, development and day-to-day management. The people side of the business is the most complex and challenging part for the following reasons:
- Hiring the right recruitment professionals who are likely to are likely to succeed is very difficult. You need an objective, repeatable, approach that sets you up to make consistent, quality hires.
- Onboarding, training, and development that’s highly-effective and not too burdensome is hard. You need efficient & effective processes that does the heavy lifting for you!
- Providing leadership and management that brings out the best in yourself and tough. Leadership & management are two different things. Few people are good at both. You need to capitalize on what you do well and develop in your weaker areas.
PeopleMax help you implement the recruiting firm success formula: Processes + Technology + People = Recruiting firm success.
PeopleMax’s mission is to help owners of small-mid-sized Recruiting firms make more money with less stress by addressing all the factors of success (processes, technology and people). No more neglecting one area at the expense of the others.
If you’d like to learn more about how you can apply this competitive advantage, LEARN MORE