THRIVING THROUGH CHANGE
This live, free webinar will be held:
August 28, 2019
2:00 p.m. EDT
A live Q&A session will follow
Brad Wolff helps businesses make more money with less stress by maximizing the potential of their greatest investment – their people.
Brad is a speaker and the author of, People Problems? How to Create People Solutions for a Competitive Advantage. As the managing partner for PeopleMax, Brad helps business leaders increase productivity, profitability and engagement in a real, lasting way.
This informative free webinar is presented for our members by:
IN THIS FREE WEBINAR you will learn how
you can turn unpredictable change into a secret weapon—your competitive edge!
This valuable, free webinar is sponsored by
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The three critical people-oriented components you must have to survive in today’s chaotic business world (based on the same foundational principles Google utilizes to thrive in and manage change)
- A straightforward, five-step process to achieve a flexible, adaptive, learning organization that’s poised to thrive in any environment.
As business leaders, we want more success, less stress, and greater satisfaction
- We know that gimmicks and quick fixes don’t work
- We realize that we must solve problems at the root-cause, not symptom level
- This webinar will give you unique insights and tools to prepare your organization, your leaders and your people for today’s constant and inevitable change.
Brad, thank you for your expertise and passion. Your presentation, and the skill in which you transfer knowledge, will help us all to transform our companies. You have an uncanny ability to show us how to better create an amazing work environment that in turn helps to meet our goals and objectives.
“Brad is an exceptionally sophisticated and scientic professional with a unique and effective recruiting process. He genuinely cares for his clients and is interested in their success.”
Former Director, HR, Kumho Tire Georgia Inc.
“Brad, your presentation to our CEO group was very informative and entertaining. As a company, we’ve had very mixed results in hiring so your explanation of how to use a science-based approach was very timely. The presentation was clear and easy to understand. I left the meeting ready to get started with your system and approach to the hiring process.”