Create a Path to Your Desired Future
Who will benefit? Owners of Small to Mid-sized Recruiting Firms
As a owner of a Small to mid-sized Recruitment firm, your world is constantly changing in ways you can’t predict. You know how difficult it is to adapt and thrive (and even survive) under these conditions. If you’re not constantly adapting, you’re falling behind. Unless you quit, you’re faced with two options:
- Hope the world somehow changes to meet your wishes
- Find ways to adapt and get better
Unless you’ve got a fairy godmother or genie on your payroll, the second option may be more viable. This is where coaching can help.
Virtually all professional athletes, sports teams, entertainers and executives of major corporations utilize professional coaches. They consider it essential to ensure success and maximize their potential in an ultra-competitive, challenging world.
Brad Wolff is the founder of PeopleMax. He helps owners of small/mid-sized recruiting firms make more money with less stress. Brad worked in the recruiting industry for 25 years. The last 15 as the founder of 2 successful firms. He’s actually walked in your shoes and sat in your seat.
Brad’s learned from the mistakes of himself and others. His ongoing work with recruiting firm owners creates an expanding wellspring of knowledge and insight to help them grow faster and smarter.
Every day he gets to see what actually does and doesn’t work.
Brad’s proven approach takes a 360-degree view of your business to identify the specific issues holding it back from what you want it to be. By correcting your weaknesses and building on your strengths, he helps you turn your hopes, wishes and dreams into your reality.
Benefits of coaching with Brad include:
- Processes, tools, best-practices, and solutions developed from over 28+ years of industry experience.
- Experience starting and building two successful recruiting firms and working at two successful national firms.
- Ongoing experience seeing what works and doesn’t work with many other recruiting firm owners.
- A trusted advisor and sounding board to wisely address your most difficult challenges.
- A person who is committed to helping you meet your goals.
- Referrals to a competent network of recruiting industry specialists to help you upgrade your marketing, and technology when appropriate.