Audience: CEO, C-suite, directors & managers
You live in an environment that’s constantly changing in ways you can’t predict. You know how difficult it is to adapt and thrive (and even survive) under these conditions. Unless you simply give up, you have two options:
- Hope the world somehow changes to meet your wishes
- Find ways to adapt and get better
Unless you’ve got a fairy godmother or genie on your payroll, the second option may be more viable. This is where coaching can help.
Virtually all professional athletes, sports teams, entertainers and executives of major corporations utilize professional coaches. They consider it essential to ensure success and maximize their potential in an ultra-competitive, challenging world.
25 years in the field of recruiting and retention taught Brad lessons about what works and what doesn’t when leading people.
As a business leader Brad experienced both failure and success. The lessons he learned gave him deeper insights into leading and personal development than you would ever get from a book.
Through research, training and experience in the field of human potential, Brad helps clients be more of who they want to be to themselves and others which leads to greater success, less stress and more fulfillment.
Benefits of coaching with Brad include:
- Greater clarity around purpose/vision, goals, strategy and tactics. Make decisions that align with who you are for greater productivity with less stress and more fulfillment.
- Greater ability to stay focused on what matters most instead of distractions and overwhelm. Increase your productivity and satisfaction.
- Enhanced awareness of self and others plus greater ability to manage emotional impulses and ego. Improve relationships and leadership impact for higher profits and less stress.
- Improved level of energy and health to increase productivity with greater enjoyment and health
- Feeling like you are in the driver seat of your life rather than at the mercy of outside forces
Why leaders who want to excel turn to Brad…
- Brad uses “whole-brain” coaching to help you combine the logical “left brain” and the intuitive “right-brain” for the best results. The majority of your awareness and mental power lies in your unconscious mind which is accessed through your right brain. Traditional coaching is mostly left-brain focused. Brad uses techniques to help you access more of your intuition and creativity to create better solutions and accelerate attainment of your goals.
Brad helps you build on your leadership strengths and develop solutions to your weaknesses to produce the organizational and personal outcomes you desire
Brad’s helps you set clear, meaningful goals that align with your organizational and personal mission and values. This way your accomplishments benefit your organization and are fulfilling to you
Brad shows clients how to turn good intentions and ideas into action so goals get accomplished and you set the right example for your people
Brad helps you identify and overcome obstacles that hold you back so you become the leader you want to be