Episode 11: Overcoming Difficult Obstacles with Tom Raines
Overcoming difficult obstacles is a hallmark of the most successful people. Tom Raines provides an amazing example that can teach and inspire all of us. He’s the founder of electric car company Ukeycheyma. They’re developing a cost-effective electric car that has a far greater range of driving than current vehicles. Tom’s story is a unique and inspirational example of human potential.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Tom’s amazing story of resilience despite numerous obstacles
- The advantages of not having formal education and training when entering an endeavor
- How you can do great things despite the discouragement of well-meaning people
- How you can learn anything you want despite being told otherwise
- How an emphasis on personal development can pay off for us
- Learn about how others are overcoming difficulties with mastermind groups.