Employee Disengagement Solutions
What if it’s not what you think?
REAL INSIGHT INTO OUR HIRING NEEDS!
“Brad is an exceptionally sophisticated and scientific professional with a unique and effective recruiting process. He genuinely cares for his clients and is interested in their success.”
Former Director, HR
Kumho Tire Georgia Inc.
“Brad, thank you for your expertise and passion. Your presentation, and the skill in which you transfer knowledge, will help us all to transform our companies. You have an uncanny ability to show us how to better create an amazing work
environment that in turn helps to meet our goals and objectives.”
Past Human Resources Vice President of Coca-Cola Enterprises
Owner of an Atlanta-based HR consulting company
Why is this so important?
- 2/3 of US workers are not engaged
- The top 25% in engagement got significantly better results than the bottom 25%—to the tune of 17% greater productivity, 20% more sales and 21% more profitability
Companies invest BILLIONS per year to improve employee engagement, yet the results rarely improve.
In most cases, there are three possible reasons these programs don’t work:
- They don’t understand the underlying problem, so they treat symptoms instead of root causes.
- They apply the wrong solutions.
- A combination of the two.
You want to fix your employee disengagement so you don’t end up with wasted efforts and cynical employees.
In this program, attendees will learn:
- The 4 most likely root causes of your employee disengagement (It’s usually not what you think!)
- Why previous attempts to solve these problems have failed
- 7 key things you can do to improve engagement
frequently asked questions
Who is this designed for?
Employee Disengagement Solutions is designed to help organizational leaders and human resources who are committed to significantly improving employee engagement.
This program will help increase the focus, energy, creativity, commitment and collaboration of your employees.
How do we get started with Employee Disengagement Solutions?
PeopleMax offers a comprehensive set of solutions to help your organization understand the real causes and solutions to your engagement issues. Delivery options include:
- Keynote Speaking
- Full-day Executive Programs
- Individual and group coaching, mentoring and education
- Assessment and evaluation of problems
What results can we expect?
- Develop an understanding of the core engagement principles involved in high employee engagement. Stop investing money and effort where it isn’t effective.
- Gain real insight into potential root causes of your engagement issue and reasons past efforts have failed. Invest your efforts where they can actually be effective in improving engagement.
- Move your engagement improvement efforts forward with a list of specific recommendations to produce positive outcomes. We’ll tailor our recommendations to your unique situation so that you can use them as the basis for taking action and getting results.
- Develop a specific action plan to take back to work. Turn your knowledge and insights into learning and results. You advance your skills, and your organization benefits!
Brad Wolff and his team will take the time to learn about your biggest challenges, concerns and desires in advance. Our program is customized to fit your greatest needs and interests.
Together, we’ll gain clarity on your unique issues and effective solutions. You’ll leave our program with an actionable plan.
Take positive steps for a competitive edge right out of the gate instead of letting things “die on the vine” when you return to work!
But we’ve already made a substantial investment in addressing employee engagement.
Many clients have already made investments in employee engagement improvements. Our programs help you take a fresh look at your challenges, starting with examples from organizations that are achieving outstanding results. We address common misconceptions about engagement that can help prevent you from going in the wrong direction. We complement and supplement existing gaps between current efforts and desired outcomes. This way, you make your investments in the places that make the most sense.
How is working with Brad Wolff different?
Brad has worked in the recruiting and talent management field for over 20 years. He’s had a first-hand view of what works, what doesn’t and why. He’s had the advantage of receiving years of unfiltered information from both the employer and employee—the important stuff you usually miss! This allows him to address issues from what is true, rather than what we want to believe. Problems get solved with truth, not make-believe.
Brad utilizes a holistic approach to help you understand how your leadership, strategy, employee-alignment and culture issues taken together impact your employee engagement problems. With a holistic viewpoint, you can ensure that Employee Disengagement Solutions creates better results, without the negative consequences that could easily result from focusing on employee engagement in isolation.
What’s more, Brad puts an equal emphasis on the critical months after the program. After all, you don’t want to simply increase knowledge. You want lasting change in how people think and behave. You want true learning and development that positively impacts your bottom line and culture. No more “pumped up” and excited when leaving the session, only to see people revert to their old ways within a few months. Brad can customize a program for repetition, reinforcement and application, so your investment produces desired results permanently!
Note: Many of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that Brad gets a small extra commission if you buy his book. Thanks for your support! All trademarks used on this page are the property of their respective owners.