PlacementMasters Mastermind Groups provide you with:
Large company CEO’s have boards of directors. These are essentially peer advisory groups. Mid-sized company CEO’s have boards of advisors and often attend executive roundtables. PlacementMasters is a practical way for you to do the same!
PlacementMasters Mastermind Groups provide you with:
- The ability to connect candidly and safely with recruitment industry owners who understand your challenges.
- Solutions to your most important and timely issues that make your life difficult
- Diverse perspectives, experiences, and talents. This magnifies your creativity, innovation, and problem-solving.
- Feedback, encouragement, and accountability to help you follow through on your goals.
- The convenience of meeting on Zoom. No more wasted time driving and being limited to people in your proximity. You’ll have access to quality-members from across the North America.
- Expand your network to learn about helpful resources, tools, and technologies that give you an edge
You can’t control our constantly shifting, unpredictable environment. But you can join forces with people who truly understand your challenges. Grow and develop to adapt and thrive. Make more money with less stress and greater personal satisfaction.
If you’d like to learn more, let’s set a time to discuss further to evaluate the fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should join a placement masters group?
- You are an owner of a small recruiting firm (1-20 people)
- You want a group of peers who are truly qualified to provide ideas and practical solutions to solve your most pressing problems
- You want to set more appropriate and inspiring goals
- You desire more encouragement and accountability to take more action on your goals
- You want to both receive help and give help
Who should not join?
- You want to do things alone without collaboration
- You are not interested in growing and improving your business
- You’re not open to giving and receiving help
- You aren’t willing and able to commit to attending the twice per month meetings.
When, where, and how long are the meetings?
When the group is formed, we will determine the specific dates and times. Dates can occasionally shift due to holidays, vacations, and other realities of life. The meetings are two hours in duration and are held via Zoom Video conference. This enables everyone you to attend from any location that’s convenient for you.
What Others Are Saying About PlacementMasters:
"Brad and his masterminds were just phenomenal in giving me the tools to pivot, redirect the business, and develop an alternative marketing strategy. To give you an idea, in the last six weeks , I just did the numbers last night, I've developed 71 new contacts at the director and vice president level in It, HR and sales. None of this would've happened without Brad's participation."
Gareth Callaway – President and CEO at Gateway Staffing
"Some of the specific benefits that I received as a result of my participation included everything from navigating the filing of the PPP loan to how to do business development, leading with empathy, negotiating engagement fees in a challenging business climate all the way through to accounts receivable collections."
Debra Young - Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Sheer Velocity
"I was involved with Brad's program and it was a fantastic opportunity for us to have an opportunity with other recruiters to get together and share information that you normally wouldn't do at a training session or a conference. I highly recommend it."
Clay Johnson – Executive Vice President of Clifton Johnson Associates
"This gave me the confidence to move forward and feel that what I was doing was correct as well as getting value from all of the individuals who were part of this mastermind and getting terrific input from that group. I got value from everything that we did. And as I said, summing up, it gave me the confidence to move forward and I'm already more successful than I had been at the beginning."
Don Levine – Founder and President at Sharp Search
"Being able to connect with a group of my peers was tremendously helpful; to exchange ideas with them and get some reassurance with concerns that we had. It was really unique because we were from all over the country and being able to hear other people's perspectives, seeing what they're going through, helped me put my situation in perspective. We really began to work more towards solutions to keep our business going versus just discussing problems that we had. I highly recommend being able to attend a mastermind with Brad if you have that opportunity."
Beverly Smith – President at Career Staffing Services
Groups are carefully assembled and professionally facilitated with small-groups of 5-10 non-competing owners throughout North America. We meet on Zoom. Everybody contributes experience, wisdom, and creativity to enhance each other's success. Develop the relationships and trust that you want rather than doing everything alone. It's more fun and effective to team up and get the benefit of multiple minds working together!
Hi, I’m Brad Wolff. As a founder and co-owner of two recruitment firms, I was buried in difficult problems that I struggled to solve on my own. My challenges included: differentiation from competitors, bad hires/high-turnover, low employee engagement, developing new offerings to gain a competitive edge, executing on ideas, helping people manage the emotional side of the business, etc. I gained an appreciation for how challenging your world can be.
To deal with these challenges, I joined a well-known “CEO Peer Advisory Group” for support. But, since the other members worked outside of the staffing and recruiting industry, their advice and suggestions were frequently off-target. I desperately wanted to collaborate with people like myself, who possessed deep industry knowledge but weren’t competitors. Unfortunately, this option wasn’t available and still isn’t…until TODAY!
In 2016, my passion shifted from running a recruiting firm to helping recruitment industry owners achieve greater success. I earned certifications in coaching and leading effective organizational change. I love helping business leaders transform their results and themselves. My passion is to apply my recruiting industry experience to help you earn more money with less stress.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
What type of accountability can I expect?
What happens in the meetings?
What topics can people discuss in the meetings?
Anything related to your business whether strategic, tactical or personal well-being related such as:
- Strategic issues related to revenue growth and capturing a competitive advantage
- Marketing issues such as gaining more awareness in your target market
- Time management and productivity issues
- Requests for people to review your website, marketing materials, policies, etc.
- Achieving appropriate fees and margins
- Hiring the right employees
- Creating a culture of high engagement, retention and productivity
- Dealing with difficult clients, colleagues, and employees
- Getting feedback on your ideas
- Breaking through in areas where you are stuck
- Avoiding the trap of thinking small and playing too safe
- Keeping a positive attitude and motivation during difficult times
- Dealing with stress and overwhelm
- New resources and tools that can boost your success
….and anything else that is of high importance to you
How many people are in a group?
Why 5-10 people? I’ve heard of groups as large as 20-50 people.
5-10 people provide the benefit of multiple minds working together while allowing each member to have adequate time as the “focal point” in each meeting. This allows you to address your most important issues with the focused support of each member. It’s also is small enough to allow members to know and develop trust with each other. To accommodate this goal with more people would require the meetings to stretch out longer.
What monthly time commitments would be expected for the best outcomes?
How long can I remain in the group?
Members can remain in the group indefinitely and are likely to do so as long as you are receiving true value.
See group availability HERE.
What if I find this isn’t right for me?
This program is month to month so if you find this isn’t the right format for you, simply provide 30 days notice.
What resources/tools do I receive as a member?
- A Success Guide to help you set and stay focused on appropriate goals, take meeting notes, take actions on your key takeaways, and prepare for meetings
- Membership to a “message group” for people to share relevant information.
- I also have useful free tools to download HERE.
Can I get “fired” from my group?
Our members deserve a positive, supportive environment where they enjoy participating. If you choose to be disruptive, disrespectful, or non-contributing, I will choose to professionally move you out of the group.
Is this like group coaching?
No, this is different. In group coaching, the focus is on the coach asking questions, providing information, opinions, suggestions, etc. A Mastermind group is a “peer advisory group.” The focus is on the entire group brainstorming, making suggestions, and providing opinions, with a facilitator to provide structure and leadership.
If you’re interested in one-on-one Business Coaching, click HERE.
I also provide one on one Business Advisory and Coaching
I am a certified coach and offer Business advisory and coaching for small to mid-sized recruiting firms. I’m available to help you achieve the success you desire.