Episode 2: NFL Star Karl Mecklenburg talks about leadership
Karl Mecklenburg is a former All-Pro linebacker with the Denver Broncos. Karl is now a highly-successful motivational speaker who shares lessons on leadership and success that he learned in the NFL. Enjoy his down-to-earth personality, warmth and humor. In this episode you will learn about:
- The unlikely rise from nobody to an NFL star
- His keys to success in leadership and life
- Funny and embarrassing stories we can all relate to.
To learn more about Karl and his work, visit his website. You can purchase his book, Heart of a Student Athlete: All Pro Advice for Competitors and Their Families.
What did you enjoy most from this interview? Comment below and let me know what you think!
Latest posts by Brad Wolff (see all)
- Episode 11: Overcoming Difficult Obstacles with Tom Raines - July 17, 2019
- Episode 10: Dennis Buttimer talks about Mindfulness - July 10, 2019
- Episode 9: The gift of self-awareness – Five steps to access this treasure - June 26, 2019